Another Part to Play
The FVCW is looking for a volunteer to be our Social Media Representative!
This is a great opportunity for a high school student looking for volunteer hours, or for anyone who wants to be a part of a fun community and use social media to communicate, promote, and share our presence with the Fraser Valley!
- Post FVCW updates to social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter)
- Share posts and establish/maintain a positive presence online
- Manage Twitter account, Facebook page and Facebook member’s group
- Promote upcoming events
- Bring your ideas to the table!
Who we’re looking for:
- YOU are comfortable with social media platforms
- YOU don’t mind spending time on your computer/phone/tablet to enter into cyberspace with the goal of connecting with the world around you on the FVCW’s behalf
- YOU appreciate music, if not love, live and breath it!
- YOU either really want to volunteer to a small but meaningful and passionate charity group, or you are committed to getting those volunteer hours you need to graduate…
- YOU may already be an FVCW member, may decide you want to dive into the ensemble and join the band, OR you may not even play an instrument, but you get an important part to play!
How to get started:
Click the happy volunteer button to apply!Pick Me!